Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'M A POSTCROSSER


SELAMAT DATANG ! Welcome and greetings to all Postcrosser  to my humble blog. This is a blog about the postcards that I received from friends from all over the world through the postcard exchange. Start as a postcrosser in May 2012.

I started card exchange just by that moment becoz I really a enthusiat of stamps.  It's so hard to get stamps from other countries, so I start to surf the internet and found a site called Interpostage.com. But after several days I found this Postcrossing.com.  I also have interest in photography, collecting old photographs, stamps, FDC, Banknotes and coins.  And now it’s  POSTCROSSING, as you see on the blog.
Why postcrossing?  Because get to know people around the globe and be friends, learn about their culture, places, food ect., ect. Since I can’t afford to travel so postcrossing is only way for me to travel around the world.

No comments: